Before borrowing, check also customer feedback about Wiley, and if you are already one of them, do not hesitate to say what you think about them! See also when it’s worth taking a break with this lender, and when it’s better to go to the competition.
Request an online loan for very bad credit today to find out if you qualify
Are you interested in an online loan for very bad credit? Especially for you, we at Citrus official have prepared an online loan for very bad credit.
When comparing the costs of a loan with Wiley with the offers of competition, it is hard not to notice that there is a lot to be paid for the loan in the company. The only exception here is the first free loan – you pay no commission costs when you pay it back on time. This means that with this lender the most profitable is to borrow when you are a new customer. For subsequent loans, it is worth using our comparison engine paying attention to the commission amount
The advantages and disadvantages of loans at Wiley – Check our reviews!
Help us to complete this list! Describe your experience with Wiley in the comments at the bottom of the page. All opinions and stories of clients are read by us and taken into account in issuing the final opinion on Wiley.
Advantages of a loan at Wiley
- free first minute (up to PLN 1500)
- the loan can be granted for up to 60 days
- the option to repay the loan in installments (in the case of a 60-day loan)
- each loan can be extended or repaid ahead of schedule
- in the event of untimely repayment of the loan, the customer may agree with the lender an individual Loan Repayment Plan.
- customer service office open 24h / 7
- loan security guaranteed by Harrsion Bank
- transfer of the loan to the customer’s account up to 10 minutes
- no control of the client’s history at BIK ( ranking of loans without BIK )
Loans defects at Wiley
- high costs of further loans
- the option to extend the loan repayment date only for the period for which it was taken
- a small number of bank accounts (this increases the waiting time for a cash transfer)
- low amount of the maximum loan